Friday, February 6, 2009

Help!!!


I purchased these little Dresden Plates from an ebay vendor a few months ago. I think I bought 6 of them. Aren't they cute? Well, I'm doing my baby Jane quilt from these very same prints and so have LOTS of them laying around that aren't going to be used for much. A few months ago one of the quilters magazines I've subscribed to ran an article on how to make these very same little blocks and I was so thrilled because I thought I could make some companions for the ones I bought and make something FABULOUS! Alas, I subscribe to way too many quilting magazines and after going through one after another and back again, I can't figure out which darn one it was in! So I'm calling out to you all....HELP! Does anyone know what magazine and which edition that article was in???

Thanks ever so much for your help! Tomorrow is Saturday and it's time for some serious stitchin'!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, You can also ask wome one to draw the pattern for you in EQ, the quiltdrawing programme. I will see if I can come it up with something this weekend! Let you know! Marianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei...i'm from indonesian..your blog very nice... :)

    ReplyDelete