Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blocks from last week


Here are 2 blocks I made last week. The first one is D5 Cathedral Window and as I've mentioned before it was pretty much a disaster! I will definitely be redoing at least a couple of the corners. It just came out so wonky! The next one is not perfect either, but I can live with it. It's J2, Picture Perfect.


I will probably be doing triangle D9 this week. It looks easy! I'm now done with row D, except for the redo of D5. I have the first 3 rows put together. Later this week, I will show you a picture of my DJ design wall.

I'm pretty busy getting ready for my sister and some of her family who are coming this weekend for a visit. Her hubby is turning 60 on Thursday so we will be doing some celebrating for sure and if I know this family we'll be giving him a bad time too! Also coming will be her daughter and SIL, the foreign exchange student (FES) she is hosting from the Philippines and her friend who is from China. So all together we will have 8 adults in my home for the weekend. It will be a bit tight, but we'll have plenty of fun. We have a good chance of rain so we may be finding indoor activities.






My sister, Priscilla, has also made a baby jane. She is bringing me a flimsy she's done and we are going to try to figure out how to do scallops on it. Anyone want to come help??? Last time (which was the first time) I did scallops, it took me several attempts to get it right.

More later!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about D5. Maybe I should not attempt that one for awhile.

    ReplyDelete