Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Jane T8


Finally finished triangle T8. Also finished block D5 and I'm so disappointed with it! I had to remake 2 of the outside paper pieced triangles and when I put everything together it was all wonky! Grrrrr. I've placed it on the design board and will see if I can live with it or not. I'll show you a picture later. I just don't want to look at it anymore right now.

Today I've been working on my taxes and think I have them done, but I usually get to this point and walk away from them for a while, then come back and go over everything to see if anything jumps out at me as being wrong. The state of California is so messed up right now, they aren't sending out refunds anyway, so no big rush!

My man will be gone a large portion of tomorrow, so I plan on having lots of time to sew, sew, sew! How great is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment