Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weekend DJ Blocks



Good Morning! It's a lovely day here in my part of the world. Sunny and no wind that we have been having the past couple of days. It's going to be in the low 60s today so will be a perfect day for planting the flowers I bought for the front yard a while back!

But first, wanted to get my finished blocks for this week up here. F11, called On Target was ppd and hand appliqued as was F12 Starburst, both have 16 pieces each!

Well that's it for now, I'm off to do that planting and walk the dog. This evening we are going to go out to Morro Rock to see a Christian band, What About Sunday, play. They are recording a CD and they are fantastic! If you live in the area, come join us. Concert starts at 7:00pm and there will be plenty of seating. Hoping to see some newly saved souls tonight! Happy Easter!

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could join you! I was there last Easter. It's an awesome service. Have a wonderful celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple and white block!

    ReplyDelete