Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Day

Wow! What a nice day I've had already and it's only noon! First, we woke up early and headed off to the first service at church, then came home and DH and I made a nice breakfast together and then I toddled off to take a nap! I'm up and around again doing chores and thinking about heading down to the sewing room to tackle Papa's Star. Our weather is beautiful too here today, I think topping off in the mid-seventies. Nice....

For now, I will leave you with a picture of my finished block for March from Gail Pan's BOM. I just think these things are so cute! And just like the DJ blocks, you can't wait to make the next one! Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Tomorrow, I hope to share a some quilting on a quilt I've been working on finishing for my April OPAM project...

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment