Friday, April 10, 2009

More DJ Blocks

The green one is F8, Church Window and has 37 pieces, was regular and paper pieced. The red one is F10, Potholder, ppd with 25 pieces. It's interesting to me that some of the ones that look like they will be easy and fun end up being boring while some of the ones I really dread doing turn out to be fun and some of my favorites! Was able to actually get one block done during the week this week! This RARELY happens with all the other things in life demanding my time. Another is half done and that is my ONE HUNDREDTH BLOCK! I think that makes me golden or some such thing... On the agenda for this weekend is to finally tackle the dreaded triangle, RS1. I think it's name is Dee Dee's Delight or something equally deceptive. I hope to be able to show it to you by the end of the weekend.

Back to cleaning the house and then hopefully back to the sewing room for some actual machine quilting.

Have a blessed Good Friday!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment