Sunday, April 26, 2009

G8, Justin's Comet. Done and redone!


I really didn't expect this to be a difficult block. So I sat down yesterday and got to work and the picture above was the fruits of my labor! Pretty impressive, eh? This block was NOT going in my quilt so it was back to the drawing board! I really do not enjoy doing anything over, but I set my mind to it and gave it another whirl. For the second try I knew I was going to have to hand piece. I think this is only the second block of the 103 I've made that has been made with this method. Some day I might like doing it more, but for now, I've got too many projects to take the time to hand piece. Anyway, here's the redo. Still not perfect by any stretch but at least acceptable enough to make it into the quilt.


Next on the agenda, the top left kite. I've been waiting to get my hands on this one!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment