Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Progressive


I've belonged to a wonderful friendship quilting group for about 6 years now. We max at 12 members and meet in each other's homes once a month. It's really a great group of talented Christian women. Typically we work on a progressive project that gets passed along each month until it's done. This year we decided to unfinished projects again. Basically the idea is we each bring a project that has been abandoned and give the group permission to do *whatever* they want, so you have to be okay just letting it go! I couldn't find anything that I didn't want to finish myself so I started this project just for this purpose! It is my first star of this type and it was certainly not easy. The grain of the fabric can really be tricky! At any rate, I'm so excited to see what the girls do with it. I'm certain it will be fabulous!

Also, I wanted to show you the easy DJ block and triangle I did this weekend. Because I was so busy with this other project I picked easy ones. So here is F2, Snowball, machine pieced with 17 pieces and L4, also with 17 pieces, foundation and machine pieced.


Tomorrow, I'll try to post my first project finished for March.

Until then!

1 comment: