Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 More Blocks!




I actually had 2 more blocks done that I didn't post yesterday. So here they are today. The DJ block is E13, Moth in a Web.



The other is the December Gail Pan BOM block. I just LOVE this Gail Pan project. I've not done a whole bunch of embroidery in the past, but the size of these blocks is just so perfect for someone more or less starting out and they are just so pleasant to the eye, don't ya think? If you aren't doing it, you should really consider it. They are really fast little projects. Check her out over at gailpandesigns.typepad.com!

Oh, and here's the scoop on the new machine. I bought it, but it had to be ordered. So I'm thinking I'll have it either at the end of this week or beginning of next week. Bet you can't guess which I would prefer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment