Monday, March 30, 2009

Blocks from last week






Here are the blocks I did last week. F6, Deanies Daisies was ppd and appliqued and has 29 pieces (sorry for the blurry photo). F7, Star Struck was rotary cut and pieced with 21 pieces.

After doing these, I worked for several hours on the progressive I have to work on for my quilt group. It was fun, but I can't really show you since the person whose project I'm working on might just read this post! So, I thought what I would do is photo each of the projects I work on month by month and after our reveal next year, I can give you an idea of what we do! Sounds like fun to me!

I've also started a mini quilt to use as a springtime table topper from my left over scraps from Dear Jane. It's going to be cute! I should have enough done to show you next weekend. The other thing I need to get to is quilting a quilt for April.

I need to go check on my family. My DH had fairly strong allergic reaction to a piece of smoked fish he ate yesterday. He broke out in hives and one of his eyes swelled nearly shut. It was a bit scary because he was wheezing and you could tell his throat had some swelling too. But in the end all was well. Also, for some reason my dog stopped eating on Saturday. Her energy seems fine, but she sure isn't acting normally when it comes to the kitchen.

Have a good week and try to get some stitching done! I'm off to do a bit right now!

~Melanie

1 comment: