Thursday, February 4, 2010

Full Circle

 Well, I'm back at work. It's been 5 1/2 months. When I think back to how I felt and all that was happening when I left work, I just thank God that I'm still here! There was so much unknown when I left. What was that growing in me? Was it malignant? What were my chances of survival? What was my life going to be like? What about my husband? Was he going to be okay?

Today, I'm happy to say that I'm done with my chemo and my prognosis is very good. I'm back at work and it's good to see my coworkers and my customers again! Lots of hugs all around! God is good!

5 comments:

  1. That is great that you are back to work! I am sure that being back is exhausing, but allows your brain to be occupied with other details of life. Just take it easy, and get plenty of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, I cannot imagine what it must have been like for you, your friends, and family 5 1/2 months ago. I am grateful that you are here blogging and back to health! Just praised God on my blog and then I read this entry. Remember to be kind to yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good news and I prayer for continued healing.
    Having a good spirit and belief is half the battle.

    Blessings to you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's continued blessings to you. Remember - This is the day that he hath made...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm praying for continued healing and the best of health too. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete