Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last Week's Triangle

Here is the triangle I got done on Sunday, which is last week's. This is the first triangle I've done in months and boy did it kick my butt!! This little didy took me HOURS and lots of sewing and unsewing! There is just something about paper piecing that is so brain twisting for me! But done it is. This is LS12, is paper and regular pieced and has 24 pieces. There is actually a VERY small diamond that is supposed to go on top of the top diamond you see here, but it was literally about 1/4 inch in length and width. How do you turn over an edge with that small an area to turn into??? I think it looks fine without the crazy little diamond at the top and unless I told you, you wouldn't know!


 I've been working since Sunday (off and on for a few minutes at a time. life is so busy!) on a block that is also paper pieced and am almost done with it. This little baby has LOTS of pieces. I think it is I-10. I should be able to finish it up and post it tomorrow. Then maybe I'll do an easier one for my second one this week.  Or maybe I'll do a harder one and get it over with. I'm thinking about doing a triangle this week that I've been putting off for a while. It's on the right side of the quilt and has a tumbling block pattern. Anyone know which one I'm talking about? It might be RS6?? Oh well, you'll just have to come back to see what I ended up doing.

Until then....

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment