Saturday, September 26, 2009

A finish for September!


Well, I missed August, but here I am, back in the swing of things for September! If this quilt looks somewhat familiar, it's probably because this is the second quilt I have made with the same fabrics. It is the Sunshine line from Moda by April Cornell. When did this line come out? Maybe 2 years ago or was it 3? Whenever it was, that's when I started it.  Finally it is quilted and bound and thus is my finish for September. I'm already working on the next one. I suppose there is a small chance of it getting done this month too, but it is a small chance! Here's a peak at it....



Have a great weekend. I just had my head shaved, so I've got to go get used to that! I'll post photos on my other blog....

Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. All good things come to those with patience, right!
    Beautiful quilt.
    April Cornell

    ReplyDelete