Monday, September 21, 2009

Small Accomplishments!

I have been able to get a few things done, believe it or not! Chemo was not too bad. I layed low for a couple of days, but overall, I'd certainly have to say the Lord blessed me with very minor side effects. Consequently, I've been able to finish a couple of the Gail Pan blocks in the last week or so. Here they are...






Coming soon is my finished project for the month of September. Actually, I'm really hoping to finish 2 projects in September to make up for the miss in August. August ended up being a crappy month!

Also, in an effort to keep those of you who would rather not be bored with my cancer experience free of that thread here, I've opted to start a new blog, "The Unexpected Detour."  In that blog I will chronicle my experiences, past and future, as I go through my treatments. Personally, I have seen the hand of God at work during this time and it's exciting for me to share. Also, this will double as my journal for this time in my life. I have made a link to it on the right side of this blog.

Stay happy and healthy and keep on stitching!

Melanie


1 comment:

  1. I have these patterns saved but need to make my jewelry rolls first. I also have an ufo, tea cup embroidery that needs hand quilted. Sometime....

    ReplyDelete