Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wow, it's been almost a week!

I've been busy! Not sure with what exactly...just more of the same. Trying to keep up with myself on my projects whilst making sure the necessities of life get done.

We ordered a new bed for ourselves on Sunday! We are upgrading to a king size. I'm excited about it. It will also be a platform bed which means NO dust ruffle anymore and THAT makes me happy! In our house dust ruffle translates to dust and dog hair ruffle...very attractive! Only problem now is, we need to hussle out and buy king bedding!

So I also never posted my DJ accomplishments from last weekend either, so here they are...
I'm pleased with the block. The triangle could be better. I thought this would be an easy one, but I think it took me about 3 hours. I was tired of it by the time it was done!

Oh, by the way, I have a confession to make. Survivor is still my favorite show. I rush home from bible study every Thursday evening so I won't miss a minute. Is there anyone else who is as happy as I am that Coach is GONE???




1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie, Love your DJ blocks. You'll probably like the triangle again when it gets sewn into the quilt.
    Enjoy your new bedroom look...can't imagine a life without dog hair under the bed! I'm sick of dust ruffles too.

    ReplyDelete