Saturday, October 24, 2009

Progress!

Well, I'm working on finishing up my OPAM for October. Got the quilting finished Thursday evening and added a label yesterday. I'm really bad about labels and as you can see, I didn't add this one before the quilting, but it's got a label nonetheless. Also sewed the binding on yesterday and now have the seemingly monumental task of hand sewing it down. This quilt is 96" square so that's 32 feet of binding to sew down! At any rate I know I'll have it done in time for the end of the month. I will share some pictures of it as soon as I have a finished product! Until then, hope you are getting some of your own projects done!!

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Well, good for you girl!! That is a lot of binding, but what a nice finish for the month.

    ReplyDelete