Well, I'm working on finishing up my OPAM for October. Got the quilting finished Thursday evening and added a label yesterday. I'm really bad about labels and as you can see, I didn't add this one before the quilting, but it's got a label nonetheless. Also sewed the binding on yesterday and now have the seemingly monumental task of hand sewing it down. This quilt is 96" square so that's 32 feet of binding to sew down! At any rate I know I'll have it done in time for the end of the month. I will share some pictures of it as soon as I have a finished product! Until then, hope you are getting some of your own projects done!!
Seeing what's in front of us... - *I wrote this a couple of years ago but recently the same lesson came to mind and I thought I'd share it again, a word in season for myself and maybe yo...
5 hours ago