Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Weekend's Progress



Making it back to the world of the living...finally! Okay, here is the triangle I did this weekend. It's LS5, called Olympic Torch, has 26 pieces and was regular/paper pieced and appliqued just like most of the triangles!

The block is H5, called Michael's Motorcycle, has 22 pieces and was rotary cut and pieced. This block was a nice easy one for a change!

I think I'm going to try to head back to work tomorrow. Life is about to get very hectic! I have a week and a half back at work and then we head out for vacation. Not much time to pull things together!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog. I just went back and looked at all your DJ blocks. They look fantastic! I really like how you have them on a design wall.

    ReplyDelete