Saturday, May 1, 2010

Strings!!!


I finally just got all my scraps sorted by color! I was surprised at just how long this took. And how many threads you begin to carry around on your clothes in the process! Now I need to decide on just what color to make my first string quilt! My little friendship group is going to get together a week from Monday to work on string quilts. I think it will be the first for many of us. The green pile is easily the largest. I'm contemplating either green/yellow or red/blue. What do you think??


3 comments:

  1. I see a blue & yellow Stringy quilt!
    Have fun!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like a big mess! But, it sure is gonna make some cute quilts!! And, of course, you have to go with the green. You're a green girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about red and yellow?They look so nice next to each other.That was quite a job sorting those all out. Can't wait to see it all put together :-)

    ReplyDelete