Monday, November 9, 2009

Another DJ Block!!

I may have caught the DJ bug again. After doing that block and tri this weekend, I decided to do another block. This one was so simple and can you believe, it took me 3 tries! What? The measurements were funny and I just kept cutting them out wrong. Thankfully it was an easy block. I save all my errant blocks and someday they are going in their very own quilt! That ought to be interesting!



Now I need to do a triangle for this week. However, I have a quilt all layered and ready to be quilted that I should really get started on. Maybe tomorrow I will work on that a bit. I won't feel much like sewing come this weekend. Chemo #4 happens on Thursday so.....Until then I'm trying to beat the clock!!

Hope you are doing something creative today!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment