Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Officially Christmastime

Now I just need to pull down all the fall decorations, my favorite, and bring out the Christmas decorations. Why is it that this seems like such a big task? Maybe it's because I have to haul out the empty boxes from the basement to store the fall stuff and then do the same with the Christmas decos. I need new Christmas decorations. I'm just not totally happy with what I've got. Plus some of the problem is that I just love the fall decorations so much! I'd love to have them up all year. It's sad to see them go!


DH and I woke up at the same time this morning just before 5:00am. What's up with that?? Just boom, wide awake....both of us!! Today, I have a friend coming over to sew for the day. I love these days. Hoping the need for a nap doesn't kick in until she leaves! Hopefully, I will have something completed to show you by the end of the day.

Hope you are having an enjoyable day as well and get a few stitches in before the day is over!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment