Sunday, March 8, 2009

Great Weekend with Lizzie



This was a great weekend for a few reasons, not the least of which I got to take care of my good friend Rana's dog, Lizzie. She is adorable. I don't know for sure, but I think she is a Corgy and has the most pleasant personality! She also loves me more than my very own dog does!! Go figure!

This picture of her peaking through the dog door is so precious. She can't get through it for 2 reasons: too fat, too short. What a burden! But I love her so! She does amazingly well on a walk. Her tongue gets long quickly, but she never gives up on keeping up with us!

Rana, I'll take care of Lizzie any ole time!

One other reason this was a good weekend was that I got plenty of sleep despite the time change! And last, but certainly not least, I picked up my new Bernina 430 on Friday afternoon. I'll show you on Tuesday what I did with her this weekend! I want to name her. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment