Hello All! Well I've been working just a bit on my baby Jane quilt this week. This is a photo of one of the blocks I made this weekend. It's called Battlefield (D10) and has one hundred thousand pieces. Oh no, that was a bit of an exaggeration, it really has only 42 pieces. It was machine pieced and foundation pieced. The colors seem a bit dull, but they say it's good to have some of those fabrics in such an intricate quilt. Tomorrow I'll show you how I've goofed up a very simple block, D5, Cathedral Window. It's truly amazing how easy it is to botch one of these little babies!
Diesel Drivers Paying Price For Govt Neglect
-
Alarm bells have been ringing about the prospect of President Trump banning
the export of US diesel supplies, in an attempt to lower prices in the US
dom...
11 hours ago

That's a nice one. So many pieces.
ReplyDelete